Friday, July 17, 2009

First press coverage for POSSIBLE New York!

Previously I told you guys that good news was coming and now some of it has finally arrived! After sending out emails to many blogs and websites, Michael Scott Hertzberg, the Senior Author of hommeboy.net- the fantastic, fast-growing men's fashion website- was one of several who showed interest in my products and my brand. He agreed to do an introductory article about my brand for me, and it's finally up on their site today. This marked the first press coverage of the brand, and I'm so happy right now. Thank you very much again Michael and hope we can work together again very soon!
Here is the link:

http://hommeboy.net/?post/2009/07/17/Introducing%3A-Possible-New-York

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tonelle! woooo!

    wish u the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much howdy! Who is Tonelle by the way? Were you drunk from the Hawaiian fruit punch again? ;-)

    ReplyDelete